J&Bs Covid-19 Update
J&Bs Covid-19 Update
Due to the latest government directive concerning closure of all non-essential businesses and requirement for increased social distancing, effective from 10am on Tuesday 24th all J&Bs branches will remain open for deliveries and call and collect orders only. All of our branches will remain open but will now close all counter / shop areas and trade showrooms to reduce social contact. Our retail showrooms will close with immediate effect to the general public.
To ensure we maintain the best possible service we will only be accepting orders from Trade Account customers until further notice at our Trade Branches.
We are now asking for you to call ahead to your local branch to place your order. If we can deliver to you we will, alternatively we will have your order ready for collection. A collection time will be confirmed to you during your call.
We have also increased our own social distancing and hygiene measures.
We shall endeavour to fulfil existing deliveries as previously agreed, you will receive a call from your local branch to confirm.
- Please call your local branch who will confirm stock, availability and collection time. They will also confirm an order number.
- A member of the J&Bs team will greet you on your arrival and instruct you as necessary.
- If you do not have an order number on arrival, we will not be able to serve you and will be turned away.
- When collecting your goods at you pre-arranged time please stay in your vehicle and a member of the J&Bs team will bring your order to you.
- Once your goods are with you and the J&Bs team member is 2 metres away from your vehicle you can load the goods.
- Orders can not be amended on arrival.
- The J&Bs team member will sign your collection ticket for you.
- Call and Collect is available to Trade Account or loyal customers only, if paying by credit card these details will be processed during your telephone call. We will accept card payments from known customers ONLY. This is to avoid any potentially fraudulent payments. We will not accept cash at this time at any of our branches.
Call and Deliver
- Please call your local branch who will confirm stock, availability and delivery date
- If you are placing an order for delivery to an address where an occupant has symptoms or is self-isolating, please let us know prior so we can take precautions.
- On arrival we ask that you allow the J&Bs driver to leave his vehicle and stay at least 2 metres from them all times while he unloads your good
- We will sign delivery notes on your behalf and take a photograph as proof of delivery.
- Call and Deliver is available to Trade Account customers only, if paying by credit card these details will be processed during your telephone call. We will not accept cash at this time at any of our branches.
It is vital that we continue to protect all of the J&Bs team, our customers and local communities. We therefore ask for your support in doing this whilst we support you and your business during these challenging times.